BEACH BODY OR BEACH BUM?
BEACH BODY OR BEACH BUM?
Winter is over and now it is time for sun, sand and sea … summer is on its way and it’s time to get into those shorts and bikinis, but are you the shape you want to be? How fit and healthy do you feel and are you in need of any help or motivation to shed a few pounds and tone up those ‘beach muscles’. Is now the time to reshape your body, lose fat and be lean.
We all know that it takes commitment and effort to embark on a health and fitness routine. Fitness Matters will help you take control of starting up a new fitness regime and help you to achieve realistic and achievable goals. We will commit to helping you successfully achieving your health and fitness ambitions.
Here are some simple bits of advice to help you get started:
- Don’t always take the easy option, be more active. Little steps and changes to your lifestyle will accumulate and make a big difference in the long term.
- Basic Scientific facts tell us that to lose body fat you need to burn more calories than you consume. That doesn’t mean yo-yo dieting but eating clever and training efficiently.
- Start by writing down all your food and exercise over a 5-day period. This takes only a few minutes out of your day and can be a real eye opener. Before you have even made too much effort your diet will improve and you will be helping yourself towards your goal.
- Don’t be greedy. Exercise some portion control. Eat smaller meals and eat more often.
- Higher intensity exercise equals more calories burnt, which means more fat lost.
Outside of knowledge and experience, our skills are in motivating clients and giving them the self-belief to get the best out of themselves. This coupled with thorough nutritional and lifestyle advice leads to the very best results. A key point is that both training and dietary advice is given at a pace that can be sustained within the clients’ lifestyle. We cater for every individual, whatever their goals, sessions and training structure are completely unique to them. Our fully insured and qualified trainers are understanding and approachable and are professional at all times.
Fitness Matters have the answer; we are genuinely unique and if you want to lose weight, tone up, commit to having a healthy and active summer we are there to help you. You can embark on a health drive at any time but now, along with after Christmas, are the most common. Look at the benefits of being healthy and you can turn your life around. Is it time you made the best of yourself …