Our coach, Sam Blythe
It doesn’t matter where you are in the world these days it’s possible to be in contact with pretty much anyone, anywhere, for anything!
With that in mind, and also in acknowledgement that many of our Fitness Matters indoor rowing clients, Team members and followers simply can’t get to us, we’ve moved with the times and set up our ‘Virtual Coaching Service’. Real time coaching…anywhere in the world.
How it Works
Operated via Skype, a free online provider of video and audio calls Fitness Matters is able to offer a range of coaching services with Sam Blythe.
All that’s needed is the ability to access Skype. The greater the flexibility of your set up the greater the range of services you can benefit from. We are able to talk you through what’s required for you to get the most out of your session prior to your appointment. Ideally you will have a webcam in a position that allows your full range of motion to be viewed whilst rowing (this can either be an inbuilt or external webcam).
We are able to offer
- Face to face consultations for queries related to technique, training plans and goals for example.
- Technique coaching sessions.
- Virtual coxing for ranking pieces/time trials.
- Real time rowing alongside RowPro (accessing both webcam and RowPro software simultaneously).
- 20 minutes 1:1 Skype session with Sam £20.
- Each 20 minutes thereafter charged at an additional £15.
- Pre booked 1 hour 1:1 with Sam £45.
Please sign up via the link and Sam will be in touch within 24 hours to arrange an appointment.